Sink Repair and Installation Services in Tampa, FL
Looking for sink repair or sink installation service in Tampa? You are at the right place. Believe Plumbing is a full-service plumbing company that is equipped to perform timely, high-quality sink repair and installation, including repairing clogged sink, leaking faucet and installing new sink for your residential and commercial general repair needs. We offer 24/7 emergency sink repair services, so you don’t have to deal with leaky sink yourself in the middle of the night.
Common Sink Problems
- Clogged sink – While washing dishes, there are several food particles that do not pass through the pipe and are stuck at its opening thus making way for unpleasant odor and bacteria formation.
- Low water pressure – this is the aftermath of a clogged aerator formed by dissolved minerals and calcium can soon turn into a pressing concern.
- Leaky faucet – which starts forming at the sprout’s base continues to damage the water lines and sink dysfunctions.
- Clogged drain lines – These are a product of incessant cluttering food crumbs that are too big to pass through the tiny openings, which further worsens the overall hygiene of the kitchen.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Sink
- Apart from the clogging and low water pressure mentioned in the preceding portion, when the sink starts leaking, it is about time to replace it with a new one for a durable solution. Leaks are not formed overnight; they are born due to continuous depreciation of pipes and their introduction to acidic substances.
- Cracks too, are capable of ruining the health of the sink. Even though they can be wrapped temporarily, getting a new one will be a wiser solution.
- Finally, when rust starts covering the body of the sink, you must know that it is the predominant sign relaying its replacement.
Tips on How to Maintain Your Sink
- Wash it daily– After having completed all your daily chores in the sink, wash it clean with a mild detergent and let it dry overnight before using it again the next day.
- Remove the scraps from the plate– Before washing the utensils in the sink, make sure that even the tiniest parts of the food are dumped in the bin so that the sink and the pipe are spared from clogging.
- Use a cover and spray disinfectant– To be on the safer spectrum of things, you can use a drain cover to filter out all the solid particles after washing the dishes and after conducting the entire procedure, spray a disinfectant (at least once a week) to discourage the growth of infections.
Give Us A Call Now!
Whether you need a simple fix performed on your sink or if you need a brand new one installed, we can get the job done right and on time. At Believe Plumbing, we take pride in serving our clients with the premium Tampa sink repair and installation services at highly reasonable rates. Give us a call at (813) 516-4486 for a Free Estimate.